Saturday 12 October 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon #WWReadathon

 WWReadathon



From the host, My Shelf Confessions:

The Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 11-20 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!


This sounds like lots of fun and I definitely haven't been reading as much as I should be lately. My reading list for the week:
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon (just for fun)
Everlasting Hunger by Brandy Dorsch(for a review tour)

3 comments:

  1. I have been dying to read The Bone Season! It looks like a good book. :) Hope you enjoy it!

    Brianna @ Listful Booking

    my wwreadathon post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bone season sounds great, I've been hearing so many good things about it. Happy reading and good luck :D!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brianna and Mel! The Bone Season is fantastic so far!

    ReplyDelete